Consider the following declaration:
In the subclass, the property setter for fooBar is overridden as follows:
Before the recent changes, the following code was generated (ignoring the fact that the property setter was overridden):
The following related issues were fixed:
- SWC-1045: Overridden property should override both getter and setter if they are present in the superclass
- SWC-1025: Merge translations of property getters and setters when translating method declarations using metadata
- SWC-1044: Double generation of property
- #186: Property overrides are not detected at all
- #49: [NSControl cellClass] is converted to getter only
- #46: [NSControl objectValue] and [NSControl setObjectValue]
Your feedback on the changes is welcome, as always.
If you find any other issues, feel free to report them at our GitHub Issue Tracker.
Wondering what's coming next?
The Storyboard to SwiftUI Converter with full support for all controls is expected to launch very soon!