Our latest release addresses various fixes and improvements including the following:
- Omit argument label matching the parameter name in method declarations. Try it!
- Improve syntax for default Array/Dictionary/Set initializers. Try it!
- Comment out importing of the Swift Bridging Header if no Swift files are present in the project.
- Convert preprocessor functions to Swift functions without argument labels. Try it!
- Convert NSDictionaryOfVariableBindings macro to a dictionary initializer. Try it!
Head to our converter to try everything out!