Among other improvements, the latest Swiftify release improves the conversions of selectors.
We've also worked on how we translate method signatures, leading to improvements in the implementation of Foundation/UIKit delegate methods.
Closures have also been improved, and we now make use of Swift's trailing closure syntax.
The release includes the following:
- Better conversion of selector usage;
- Simplified syntax for closure declarations;
- Use trailing closure syntax where appropriate;
- Correctly add @objc annotations to protocols and method;
- Omit needless words in delegate method signatures.