- C-style for loops are converted to for range statements (for simple cases) and while loops otherwise – ready for Swift 3.0 rollout!
- Objective-C selectors are converted to #selector() syntax for simple cases, or Selector() “syntax sugar” for multi-part selector names.
- Compiler directives like #import or #define can appear anywhere in the source file and won’t affect parsing of the rest of the code!
- Improved conversion of C style function declarations and corresponding function calls.
- Translate NS_OPTIONS enum to a struct derived from OptionSetType.
- Wrap method calls with error: XXX as the last parameter into a do..try..catch block.
- Treat only methods calling a superclass as convenience initializer(s).
- Convert NSLog() expressions to print(), including format string support.
Do you want even more features? Feel free to suggest!
Please sign in to leave a comment.