Today's release focuses on improved support for type conversions and optionals, as well as an improved conversion of switch blocks.
- Enable casting and conversion between arrays or dictionaries of different types.
- Full support for nullability specifiers of a block, block return type and block parameters;
- Add a missing `default` clause to `switch` statements (fix "Switch must be exhaustive" error);
- Use a break keyword for `case` labels without statements;
- Fix translation of `default` statement combined with other case labels.