As per your requests, we've rolled out these updates with our latest release:
- The detection of enumeration values has been considerably improved.
- Up-to-date lists of enum identifiers for iOS 10 and MacOSX 10.12 have been imported.
- Custom Swift 3 method mappings have been imported for commonly used Apple libraries (Foundation, UIKit, AppKit, CoreGraphics etc).
- Swift 3 method name mapping changes are made consistent between method declarations and usages.
- The majority of CoreGraphics and Grand Central Dispatch functions are precisely mapped to corresponding Swift 3 methods.
- Core Graphics functions will cast the parameter type from Float to CGFloat if required.
- The detection of initializer methods has been improved.