In the interest of improving conversion rates and eliminating errors,
as well as reaching our goal for full Swift 2.0 support,
we’ve rolled a lot of improvements to our Converter into this update:
- Support for all types of #import, @import statements.
- Fixed indentation of “else if” statements.
- Support for ranges in case statements.
- isKindOfClass is converted to `is` statement
- isEqualToString is converted to `equality operator`.
- Added conversion of Objective-C block parameters to Swift closures.
- Convert all variants of NSArray, NSDictionary initializers to Swift initializers.
- Converter now recognizes type information for variables and properties!
- Greatly improved detection of optionals.