Today we are rolling out important updates that were prioritized based on existing customer reports:
1. Improved support for C-style strings
- C-style strings are now converted to `Unsafe[Mutable]Pointer` for best compatibility with Objective-C code
- Improved initialization of C-style strings
- Fixed passing C-style strings as method parameters
2. Improved parsing of typealias declarations
Previously, the conversion of typealias declarations with block parameters resulted in a broken output.
Now, the conversion of such complex constructs is fully supported.
3. Methods containing reserved identifiers are now parsed correctly
We've seen a number of cases where the use of reserved identifiers (such as `for`) as method or function parameters break the converter and result in a completely trashed output.
Now Objective-C and Swift reserved identifiers are completely supported in most contexts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.