We support the latest available public, non-beta, versions of Swift and Xcode (Swift 5.1 and Xcode 11.1 at the time of writing).
Articles in this section
- GitHub Issue Tracker
- Do you guarantee 100% correct and error-free conversion?
- Does Swiftify store client source code on it's systems as part of the conversion process?
- Eliminate parser errors for much better conversions
- How do I migrate my Objective-C project to Swift?
- How would this work with the .h and .m files? Do you have to convert code piece by piece?
- Using Objective-C and Swift Bridging Headers
- Do I have to add `import UIKit` to every Swift file?
- Can I use Swiftify to convert Swift 1/2/3/4 code to Swift 5?
- I tried to upload a zip file, but nothing happened? How does this process work for projects / zip files?